Workshop | June 12 | 1:30-4 p.m. | 28 University Hall
This course details the process of establishing links between data sources using manual and automated methods. Emphasis is placed on supplemental referencing syntax to establish and manage calculation links.
* Leverage Structured Reference syntax for Table objects.
* Utilize Relative and Absolute referencing syntax to effectively replicate calculations.
* Link cell values at the cell, worksheet, and workbook level using external referencing syntax.
* Establish three-dimensional calculations across common worksheet structures.
* Consolidate and summarize data from separate linked ranges in one aggregated output.
* Reference Table data from external sources using Query Editor connections.
* Create, manage, and audit Named References for constants, cells, ranges, and calculations.
* Create one-dimensional, two-dimensional, and single-cell calculation Arrays.