Santa Cruz County Office of Education: H-SS Framework Training (6-12)
Workshop | May 23 | 9 a.m. | Santa Cruz County Office of Education
400 Encinal Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Professional Development for Educators
The UC Berkeley History-Social Science Project is presenting this full day workshop for teachers, coaches and site and district leaders regarding the ew California History-Social Science Framework.
The workshop goals are:
* Provide knowledge around key shifts in H-SS instruction (inquiry, literacy, content and citizenship)
* Increase knowledge of new content, literacy, inquiry and citizeship shifts included in the History-Social Science Franemwork
* Explore models for Framework aligned planning and insgtructgion as well as exemplar units and lessons
* Brainstorm ideas for implementation at sites and districts
* Planning Handbooks will be provided to each participant.