H-1B Information Session with Immigration Attorney from Ware Immigration
Workshop | October 29 | 6-8 p.m. | Career Center (2440 Bancroft Way), Blue & Gold Rooms
H-1B is the principal immigration status available for persons temporarily working in professional level jobs in the U.S. As an international student, you should be familiar with the H-1B regulations early in your career so you can stay informed and plan ahead!
An immigration law attorney from Ware Immigration will explain the definition of the H-1B visa category, the application process, the H-1B cap and lottery, and factors and special cases you should take into consideration. A Q&A session will be included to answer your specific questions. Detailed information includes:
1. H-1B visa basics: eligibility, requirements, and application process
2. The trend and current statistics about H-1B cap and lottery
3. The roles and obligations of employers in H-1B sponsorship
4. H Alternatives
5. Employers Misconceptions about H-1B
6. Routes to Permanent Residence
Please register here.
CA, email@example.com, 5106422818