Information Session | October 16 | 5:30-7 p.m. | Soda Hall, Wozniak Lounge (430)
Meet us for a casual Q&A dinner and Info-Session!
Andrew Nam, R&D Group System and Platforms
- Research Areas: Data Science 2.0
- Knows about: Machine Learning, API platform development, Containerization (Docker)
- Current projects: AutoML: Developing a new approach to model architecture and hyperparameter tuning to provide more intelligent and intentional machine learning and statistical model design. Researching methods to include hardware considerations and optimization in the design process.
Model Surety: Creating a framework to ensure trust in AI from POC to production. This includes data monitoring, model performance, model robustness, and model fairness. Personally, exploring adversarial defense in production.
Kahlil Fitzgerald, R&D Group Digital Experiences
- Research Areas: Smart Product Interaction
- Knows about: Sensor Fusion, Full Stack Web Development (React/Redux, nodeJS)
- Current projects: Smart product interaction with an interactive poster: Helping with development of an interactive digital poster that allows people to interact with digital characters through various input methods such as gesture, voice, & touch. Exploring new input technologies such as depth cameras, computer vision systems, and NLP systems.
Interactive chair robots: Working to help develop interactive chairs that can respond to people through various input modalities. Exploring appropriate motion and interaction of multiple mobile robots in non-industrial workplaces
The best way to predict the future is to invent it. Apply new thinking, technology, innovation and delivery platforms to revolutionize the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what's possible.
We hope to see you there!
- Apply to Accenture Labs : http://bit.ly/LabsBerkeleyInfoSession16Oct
- Careers at Accenture Labs : https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/accenture-labs-careers
- Other full time Labs opportunities : https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/jobsearch?jk=Accenture+Labs