Course | October 17 | 1:30-4 p.m. | 28 University Hall
This course details a family of related Excel features and function calculations commonly used in conjunction with large data Ranges or Tables. Emphasis is placed on proper use cases and syntax, and introduces alternative methods to view flat file data on a record-by-record basis.
* Understand the differences between Ranges and Tables.
* Review the structure and syntax of Excel functions.
* Create Database Functions to summarize and aggregate data using interactive criteria structures.
* Understand the relationship between Database Functions and Advanced Filters.
* Create VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions.
* Design a simulated user interface form to display lookup values.
* Activate and use the legacy Excel Form feature."