Artificial Intelligence Safety and Security: A Panel of Contributors to the First Textbook on AI Safety
Panel Discussion | September 19 | 12-2 p.m. | Soda Hall, 405 (Fujitsu Seminar Room)
Catherine Olsson (moderator), Google Brain
A panel discussion focused on the new textbook, Artificial Intelligence Safety and Security.
- Catherine Olsson (Google Brain): Panel Moderator
- Roman Yampolskiy (The Editor of Artificial Intelligence Safety and Security): Author of Preface: Introduction to AI Safety and Security
- Alexey Kurakin (Google AI): First Author of Chapter 8: Adversarial Examples in the Physical World with co-authors Ian J. Goodfellow and Samy Bengio
- Phillip Kuznetsov (Machine Learning @ Berkeley): First Author of Chapter 17: Adversarial Machine Learning with co-authors Riley Edmunds, Ted Xiao, Humza Iqbal, Raul Puri, Noah Golmant, and Shannon Shih
- Mahendra Prasad (UC Berkeley Political Science): Author of Chapter 21: Social Choice and the Value Alignment Problem
- Thomas Gilbert (UC Berkeley Machine Ethics and Epistemology): Panel Discussant
Light refreshments to be served. Attendees are encouraged to bring and eat lunch if they want.