Workshop | January 29 | 1:30-4 p.m. | S300T Haas School of Business
This course details the process by which large data sets are organized, formatted, summarized, and interactively manipulated using Tables, PivotTables, and PivotCharts.
* Convert data ranges into Tables to organize and analyze values using single and multi-field sorts, filters, and totals.
* Create Structured Reference Calculations using formulas and functions within transactional Table records.
* Summarize Table data using PivotTables and PivotCharts, incorporating Calculated Fields and Calculated Items in the design.
* Drill-down on totals to view detail records.
* Integrate Slicers and Timelines to provide visual and interactive filters.