Exhibit - Artifacts
This exhibit of library history is held in conjunction with the centennial celebrations for Doe Library taking place this spring.
The estate of Charles Franklin Doe funded the construction of the library building. Ground was broken for the library in 1905, and the cornerstone laid in 1908. Doe Library was finished in the summer of 1911 and formally dedicated on Charter Day of 1912.
Open during the operating hours of Doe Library. See our website for current hours.