International Student Graduate and Professional School Application Strategy Panel
Information Session | March 21 | 12-1 p.m. | Career Center (2440 Bancroft Way), Gold Room | Note change in date
Come learn from a panel of admission professionals and international students who have experience researching and applying for grad/professional programs.
Topics will include:
1. The admission standards of different graduate or professional programs,
2. Top qualities the grad/professional programs are looking for when selecting candidates,
3. Timeline of grad school research, application and test taking,
4. Resources to research and identify good-fit programs, and
5. Strategies in the application.
CA, email@example.com, 5106422818