You are cordially invited to the 2012 Asia Business Conference at UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business!
The Berkeley Asia Business Conference, the largest student-run event on the west coast that focuses on Asia, will take place this year on March 17 on the Haas School of Business campus. The theme for this year's conference is "The Emerged Market - Epicenter of Growth, Consumption, and Innovation."
The event seeks to explore new business paradigms and innovations that are tied to the Asian countries and will spread around the world and benefit people in all corners of the globe. Please join over 500 Bay Area professionals, leaders, scholars, and students!
Featured Keynote Speakers include:
* Paul Matthews, Founder, Director and Portfolio Manager, Matthews
International Capital Management
* Paul Cheng, Author of "On Equal Terms", Board Member and Advisor
to companies in China and Asia as well as being active in the private equity arena
* Wayne Dai, Founder, Chairman, President and CEO of VeriSilicon
Holdings, UC Berkeley alumnus
Along with comments and insights from:
* Dean Rich Lyons of the UC Berkeley-Haas School of Business and Former Chief Learning Officer at Goldman Sachs
* Clean Tech, Web/Mobile, Finance, and India
* Networking sessions with professionals and leaders from leading
companies with strong ties to the Asian marketplace
Early-bird tickets are now available at:
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the conference. We look forward to seeing you on 3/17!