Course | December 6 | 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | 239 Campus Shared Services (1608 4th Street, Berkeley)
"bMail is Berkeley's version of Google Mail.
This class looks at ways Google Apps are integrated (Mail, Calendar, Drive). Learn basic navigation, how to compose and respond to e-mails, set up your account signature and vacation messages, activate useful labs, create groups and manage contacts, use e-mail to generate a calendar event and vice versa. Create and manage Labels and Filters, use search to locate messages, understand what is ALL MAIL and when should I Archive vs. Delete.
Learn how to:
* Create and Manage Contacts and Groups.
* Review Inbox sorts and view options.
* Build a Signature.
* Activate Undo Send.
* Activate Labs for split screen viewing.
* Create folders and filters.
* Create and activate canned responses.
* Activate auto bounce back message.
* Activate and use Chat.
* Find help or more training."