Course | October 4 | 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | 28 University Hall
"bCal is Berkeley's version of Google Calendar.
Learn how to:
* Create and use groups to share content and/or schedule a video call.
* Create repeating meetings and/or all day events.
* Use find a time to schedule appointments; invite guests and resources to an event.
* Add location details through Google Maps and attachments.
* Monitor RSVPs and follow up with people based on their response status.
* Set and manage reminders at the default or event-specific level.
* Locate and view calendars for other staff and campus resources.
* Create or share personal calendars with others.
* Manage your share permissions to control who can see or modify events.
* Search calendar history.
* Use print view to post room schedules."