Course | December 18 | 1:30-4 p.m. | 239 Campus Shared Services (1608 4th Street, Berkeley)
"This course details the process by which large data sets are organized, formatted, summarized, and interactively manipulated using Tables, PivotTables, and PivotCharts.
* Convert data ranges into Tables to organize and analyze values using single and multi-field sorts, filters, and totals.
* Create Structured Reference Calculations using formulas and functions within transactional Table records.
* Summarize Table data using PivotTables and PivotCharts, incorporating Calculated Fields and Calculated Items in the design.
* Drill-down on totals to view detail records.
* Integrate Slicers and Timelines to provide visual and interactive filters."