Workshop | November 14 | 7-8:30 p.m. | 56 Barrows Hall
In this workshop--open to anyone who has studied, interned, researched, or volunteered abroad--the presentation and activities will cover topics including:
- How study abroad relates to career
- Techniques for processing study abroad experiences
- How to frame study abroad in interviews
- How to incorporate study abroad in resumes and cover letters
- UC Berkeley Career Center resources related to study abroad and international careers
Please RSVP by Friday, November 11 at http://tinyurl.com/BSAreturneeworkshop. For any questions or concerns, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This event is free and open to all study abroad alumni, not just those of UCEAP or Berkeley Abroad programs.