The Alumni Band in conjunction with members of the Cal Band will once again wow the crowd at the 4th of July parade in Sausalito. Please join us for a great, fun-filled day, with the parade, our annual visit to Smittys Bar, a short concert in the park, and free food and drink courtesy of the locals.
SOME DETAILS FOR YOUR PLANNING:
Please download and print your music from http://calbandalumni.berkeley.edu/library
If you printed music for any gig in the past year, then all you'll need to add is the last few pages.
We meet in the morning to eat, drink, and practice, then we march in the parade, then we visit the local bar (Smittys) and enjoy a brew or other tasty beverage, and then we march the rest of the parade. After the parade, we play a short concert in the park, including the Star Spangled Banner.
Stick around for a free lunch provided by the City of Sausalito as well as other entertainment and a beautiful day. We are dearly loved by the town of Sausalito!
* 8:15am: Meet in the City Hall parking lot
* 9am: Downbeat at 210 Third Street, Sausalito
* 10am: Parade starts (we are in the first third)
* ~11am: Detour into Smittys bar
* ~12:00pm: Parade ends, concert in the local park
* ~12:15pm: Performance over, enjoy free food and entertainment