Workshop | December 17 | 1-4 p.m. | 28 University Hall
Spreadsheet Basics: Learn how to navigate in and across spreadsheets. Use AutoFill to build spreadsheets and link them into quarterly reports with basic equations in Microsoft Excel.
* Insert and format data.
* Use AutoFill.
* Insert/delete hide and unhide rows and columns.
* Name, move, add and delete worksheets.
* Apply filters and sorts.
* Export files to Excel and/or upload to Google Drive.
* Insert/delete comments.
* Do simple equations (e.g. Sum, Average, Count).
* Create charts and graphs.