Panel Discussion | September 25 | 4-6 p.m. | Haas School of Business, Spieker Forum, Chou Hall (6th Fl)
The Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program invites you to join us on September 25 at UC Berkeley's Haas School of Business for a Machine Learning Panel in the Spieker Forum of Chou Hall. Industry veterans will discuss applications of machine learning within their firms / industries and the state of the field.
The Haas School of Business is located on the UC Berkeley campus at 2220 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94720.
3:30 PM Registration
4:00 PM Program Begins: Panel Discussion and Q&A
5:15 PM Reception and Networking (Refreshments will be served)
- Laurent El Ghaoui - Professor, EECS and IEOR; Berkeley Artificial Intelligence Research; Co-Founder, SumUp Analytics
- Xin Heng - Senior Director, Data, Punchh
- Bulent Kiziltan - Head of Deep Learning, Aetna
- Stephen Malinak - Chief Data and Analytics Officer, TruValue Labs
- Mike Ryerson - Senior Researcher, The Voleon Group
- Frank Xia - Data Scientist, Opendoor
RSVP online by September 25.
Refreshments will be provided.